“We toured several places around Santa Fe, but when we discovered the Hacienda Dona Andrea, it was absolutely love at first site. We couldn't believe this magical place existed in the middle of nowhere. The vistas were incredible and we loved the authentic Spanish architecture.
We also wanted a place that we could stay, along with the wedding party, for the entire weekend so that it felt like our own little commune.”
- A Hacienda bride
Plan your dream wedding just as you wish! Have use of the entire Hacienda so you can plan for your ceremony inside or outside using the vendors you prefer so your wedding will be uniquely yours. There are 9 bedrooms with a total of 16 beds and can sleep up to 30. Outdoor wedding capacity, 150. LGBT welcome.
Plan an exceptional Santa Fe destination wedding at our lovely Hacienda. You and your guests will have an unforgettable experience amid privacy and comfort, all the while being able to take advantage of all that Santa Fe has to offer. Ring the bell in the hacienda bell tower in celebration!
Venue fee $1250 – 5250(50-150 guests)
If you book a Wedding only, use of all Hacienda Public Spaces and 2 dressing rooms for 6 consecutive hours.
Consider adding Accommodations to your package to allow maximum access and a “Wedding-cation” experience. The Accommodations will provide a Dining area to hold your Wedding Rehearsal Dinner or Barbecue, plus quality time with family and friends.
Are you planning a simple and romantic Santa Fe elopement? Whether it’s just the two of you, or you want to include an intimate group, the Hacienda offers tailor-made elopement packages to help you begin your lives together.
Includes: Ceremony chairs, Ceremony arch, choice of Ceremony location indoors or out, Cake table, Sheet cake for 12, Use of all Hacienda public spaces for up to 12 guests for 2 consecutive hours
Full or Half-Day Weddings
Our flexible Santa Fe wedding packages will help you plan the perfect wedding celebration, from half-day events to grand affairs that go on into the night. Select your personlized wedding options, and you’ll tie the knot with a style all your own.
$10 / person for table & seating
$10 / person for tableware setting
$8 / each – Cocktail tables
$0 if professional Caterer / $500 No Caterer, Self-catered
$1800 / night (Equivalent to $200 per room)
Booking Required for weddings with 100 or more guests.
- 2 Night minimum
- 9 Deluxe bedrooms, each with private bathroom, French doors and fireplace
- Includes a Honeymoon Suite/Dressing Suite
- Sleeps 30 total
- Potential discount for 3rd night
Basically, we work with you to create “Your Package” of the options you want! We encourage you to plan your wedding, your way. We provide the Venue, the Accommodations, and oh, yeah -- the priceless views.
Complete privacy and exclusivity – rented to one party at a time
- Arguably the most spectacular view in the state (120 miles all the way to Colorado)
- On a hillside surrounded by serene New Mexico wilderness, peace and quiet
- COMPLIMENTARY / No charge – Ceremony chairs, Arch, Cake Table
- You choose your outside vendors (Caterer, Photographer, etc. according to your tastes & budget
- Commercial kitchen for your preferred Caterer
- Book the Accommodations and make it a very special “Wedding-Cation,” including:
- 9 deluxe bedrooms each with private bathroom
- Honeymoon / Dressing Suite
- Free space in beautiful dining room to stage your Rehearsal Dinner (or use the BBQ!)
- Ample quality time with family and friends with less rushing around